This is a Kaiser Craft wooden wishing well. I was eyeing one of these for some time thinking it would make a great pressie. The papers are from Prima (a 2010 range). I used Distress Paint on the side pieces 'cos my original paint job was not that flash. The hard bit was trying to get up under the roof as I'd already assembled it before I decided on the distress paint. :-)
And I have to say I am very very pleased with the final result. So much so that I am about to start on a second one - the challenge being it has to be more "manly". No flowers allowed!
Its a good thing I don't have any athletics commitments this weekend.....