Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding #3 Revisited

Hi again,

Two posts in one week! Don't worry it probably won't happen again (at least not too soon).

As mentioned in my last post, I revisited Mum and Dad's Wedding #4 page. I loved the layout but the colours just didn't gel with the other 3 pages. So I pretty much stuck to the layout plan with a few minor tweaks.


I had just enough of the wider lace left, but I've got to tidy up the ends as some little bits of thread stick out the side.
The orangey version had a pre-cut scalloped paper which was a small challenge to replicate. With a bit of tracing paper and a lot of patience I managed fair attempt and I don't think anyone will be looking too closely to notice that the scallops aren't quite equal in size. :-)


The Make It Crafty swirl and photo corners have been inked with Walnut stain (Distress Ink). I then used Perfect Pearls pearl on the swirl and Platinum Liquid Pearls on the photo corners and the circle of dots is also Platinum LP. I used some leafy diecuts from Make It Crafty (inked with Forest Green distress ink) and Prima flowers and the usual rosebuds round off the embellishments.


So there you have it. Four Generations of Weddings. The final setting still to be decided.


Enjoy the rest of the week.
Cheers,
K




1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous layout Kathryn. Love the colours and that lace is stunning. They all look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete