Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scrapbooking at last

Hi there,
Yep, at last I have completed some pages rather than cards, cards and more cards. (Having said that I have two birthdays this week that I should be making cards for....they might be a little late.)
Having seen the results of Dianne Hansen's heritage class at Raincliff I decided to get the kit and have a go myself.
I liked the results so much I then did a second page; not all of the products were available so I purposely made it similar, but a bit different. Together tho' I think the pages are fantastic (if I'm allowed to blow my own trumpet).

I've been inspired so much that I've embarked on a small family tree project.
Way back in about 2002 I 'stole' some pics from the family album and put framed wedding photos of my great-grandma, nana, mum and me (four generations of weddings) on the wall of the stairs of our house. Those same 4 pics embellish the stairs here at Wai-iti Road. I have now decided to convert them to scrapbook pages (mounted on canvases). So over the next few weeks (or maybe months...) I'll be working on those pages. The first one is done, although I'm not 100% happy with it yet so you'll just have to wait a little longer to see it. :-)

Anyway, enough from me. Have a great week.

Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you have been inspired you to do a family tree project. Your pages look great and really love the layout in the different colours too.

    ReplyDelete