Monday, February 13, 2012

Time Flies

Hi there,

I have to say, I've been good with my resolutions so far this year, but remembering to post on my blog is sadly not going so well. Oh dear.
This latest card I actually made last month for Mum's birthday. My creativeness wasn't working so well that week and my original idea - which involved lots of pink and silver circles - didn't pan out. So I returned to a previous design and altered it.
The flower stamp (from Penny Black) has been in my stash for quite a few years and I've used it quite a few times now. Previous cards had the flowers and pots coloured in with watercolour pencils but this time I went for metallic gel pens. I think I'll go back to watercolour pencils. :-|
The Christmas card stash is steadily building up...I have 13 different designs now and still going strong. I won't be short of cards this year!
Not a lot else has been happening in our household of late; still no progress on the sale of the house. Open home on Saturday attracted one very late couple but no bites yet. Getting a little monotonous now. We are keeping quiet as a result and keeping out of mischief.
On a brighter note it's just over a week until I go to Hobart...hopefully the cold that has just developed (sore throat, runny nose variety) will be gone by then.

Until next time,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment