Monday, October 3, 2011

Second Colour & Sneak Peak

Hi,

I've been keeping a close eye on the odd-shaped ball world cup these last few weeks. Things are shaping up nicely for a NZ v Ireland final......you never know. :-)

Continuing from my last post, the second page I completed at Raincliff was the Orange page. Given I had already decided on the papers it was pretty easy to put this one together.
The Webster's Pages fabric flowers were a real find and I was able to use the 'bricks' from the Trina McClune page I did at SENZ for my journalling block. I'm not overly fond of journalling but I gave it a go.
I inked a strip of Tim Holtz's grungeboard and then sewed zigzag down the middle to also complete one of the many challenges we were given for the weekend.

Last in today's post is a quick look at the box and photo book I put together for my brother for his 50th birthday. I didn't think it fair to show it completely before I give it to him, so here's a wee sneaky peak. I'll show more of it next week.

Have a great week.

Cheers,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment