Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrapping & Stuff

I had a lot of fun on Saturday scrapping with the girls. It's been a while since I did much in the way of scrapbooking. Well, strictly speaking I didn't scrap; I crafted.....made a wee notebook using the bookbinding technique. I kept to the day's theme of Breast Cancer Awareness and I used some lovely bright pink papers. Sorry no pic, yet.
I also raised some money for the NZ Breast Cancer Foundation raffling a necklace I made last weekend. I'm very pleased to say that $60 has found it's way into the BCF's books. Thanks to those ladies who helped by buying a ticket.
I am having another sale in the shop in a few weeks. Saturday 18th June 9am-3pm. If you can drop by that would be fantastic. All beads, findings and jewellery will again be at 50% the labelled price. I will also have my new range of scarf thingies on show. I'll be throwing in a few scrapbooking items as well so feel free to check out the "bargain bin"!
Hope your week is going well.

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment