Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Long Time No See

Yes, I'm sorry it's been rather a long time since I last posted, and I'm afraid it's quite likely that it'll be a bit longer yet before I gear up to regular posts.
Things have been topsy-turvy lately with our house on the market. It's been over 2 months now that we've been on the market but not even a sniff yet. We did have an offer on a lovely house - smaller! - in Le Cren St, but as of last week we lost that one to another (cash) offer. We'll go looking again soon but will wait until something happens here. Fingers are very tightly crossed that it's not long!
As a result of having to keep our house tidy for potential buyers, I've put most of my craft stuff away and dare not get too much out otherwise I'll build another mess. I have been doing a bit of knitting; I don't have a name for what they are yet......it's like a collar, but more like a scarf. I'm using up bits and bobs I collected during my weaving phase. Lots of fancy bits. Once I get them finished off and some photos I'll post them here. They will be for sale so watch this space!
Speaking of sales......I'm planning on a sale of my beads and jewellery. I'm hoping to avoid advertising in the paper to keep costs down, so please please please spread the word! It'll either be 21 May or 28 May but if you're lookin' for some beads, feel free to pop in - everything is half price from now on. I'm working full time at BP at the moment, while the boss is away on leave (4 weeks or so) so weekends will be the best time to drop in.
Catch you again soon.
Cheers,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment