Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One more sleep....

Yes, just one more sleep until I disappear to Christchurch for the World IPC champs. I've been looking forward to this event since March 2008 when I first found out it was on. Can't wait to get there. I'm sure the time will fly by and I'll be back here before I know it. I'm going cold turkey on the net access too.....no facebook or email for 11 days. Will I be able to cope?????

Anyway, have manged to get a photo of the card I've made for my auntie who turns 80 tomorrow (she share the date with my mum who will be 75). She's having a big party and she deserves it too. I hope she likes my card. :-)
That's her at age (approx) 3 when she was flower girl for my great-aunt Min (Grandad's sister). The colouring of the photo is terrible - the back ground colour is mauve as is most of the embellishing (variations of mauve) and the frame is white. Maybe I'll try another photo. Gorgeous Dusty Attic frame which I painted mauve/lilac and dabbed some liquid pearls on. Prima violets tied in a bunch with a bit of tulle and beading.



Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. very nice, makes the photo look like its supposed to be that way!

    ReplyDelete