Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mid-Season update

Well, I've survived Christmas Day's sunburn. It's stopped hurting now and starting to itch. I know I know, sunscreen! But I was just so enjoying sitting in the sun (which was warm but not too much) and relaxing with family. What a beautiful day. Pity I couldn't stay awake in the car on the way home....Rodney had to put up with my snoring. :-)
Then it was back to work at Noels on Boxing Day - phew. 11 and a bit hours later..... Then back to BP on Monday. Today was my afternoon off (apart from Christmas day) in quite some time. Such bliss! No crafting post-Christmas as I'm trying to get it all back into the craft room first. But I did put two plants in the garden some that was a sort of creating. I had to decide where they were to go!
Chillin' out in front of the telly with FB and Rodney now.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and all the best for the start of 2011.
Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment