Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's been a while....

I have finished a very long day of work on my feet. 6 hours at one job, then another 4 at the other. I must be mad to say yes to extra work on a Saturday!

I so look forward to tomorrow and sitting down at my table and finishing off everything I need to finish for Christmas. I have been squeezing in some crafty stuff over the past few weeks and I promise to post the pics of my Tim Holtz tags in the next day or two. I went to take photos the other day and the camera batteries were dead. Typical.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line or two so you wouldn't think I've been slack. :-) Since finishing Nic H's class I've been working the two jobs so not nearly so much time at the craft table. But it'll change again after New Year. I did take some time out last weekend to nip over to Melbourne to be on the judging team for the Aussie 50km race walk champs. Had a great (if fleeting) time and spent heaps in duty free but don't tell Rodney yet.....he has to wait until Christmas day. :-)

Catch you soon.
K

1 comment: