Thursday, November 11, 2010

Daffodil day

At the last minute, I decided to have a go at the Yellow version of week 2 in the class I'm doing. I saw my All Blacks jester hat sitting in my craft room with the Cancer Society daffodil still attached. I thought - perfect to complete a yellow page.
The hard bit was coming up with a word beginning with Y. Not that the word thing is part of the class; I've decided that my own wee mini challenge within the class is to use the same picture of Fluffy Bum in each layout, and the title based on the letter of the colour. (Week 1 Red - hence R is for Resting, Week 2 Orange - O is for Our wee girl). I thought of "You" but wasn't sure how I was going to journal it, then Rodney came up with "Yes" and the journalling came bubbling out!
Not sure if you can see the journalling in the pics so here it is:
Yes! I will get you some bikkies soon.
Yes! You can curl up on my lap.
Yes! I will get you some bikkies soon.
Yes! You can sleep on my feet at night.
Yes! I will give you a "scritch" around the ears, and cheeks and chin.
Yes! I will get you some bikkies soon.
Yes! I will get you some bikkies if you stop putting your claws into me.
Yes! You can have some bikkies.
Nothing more to be said really! :-)

Cheers,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment