Monday, August 16, 2010

A new week - a new resolve?

So far this week has not been overly uplifting - I had two job rejections today. Not that I really itched for either of them (one was in Ashburton the other 15 hours a week) but I need to find something soon. On the other hand, I delivered 3 CVs so I 'spose I'm still up one. Ho hum.

I have spent the afternoon and most of the evening working on the invites....down to the last bit of embossing (powder & heat).

Now watching Braveheart. One of my most fave movies of all time. Lost count of how many times I've watched it although it has been quite a while since the last viewing. I've sort of gone off Mel lately -his personal life has been amongst the gossip columns too much - but this movie was back when he was still reasonably sexy and it's a damn good movie. :-)

Have a great week.

Cheers,
K

2 comments:

  1. Chin up, something will pop up soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell? My comment is timestamped as 2am??? I left it at 9.30pm! You need to go into your blogger settings and select a New Zealand time zone :)

    ReplyDelete