Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Visit

Well, last night we had Rodney's mum, his sister and brother-in-law to stay the night. Christine & Ian have come over from Cairns and are travelling around the deep south with Iris for the next week. I think they've picked the wrong week.....the forecast is for snow in that neck of the woods at the end of the week. Ian is an Aussie through and through and Christine is very much used to the weather there so they are gonna find it cold! They're coming back via our place next Monday so we'll have the survival blankets at the ready!

It was a wee adventure for Rodney and I as well slept in the lounge leaving the beds for the visitors. I must say the couch is actually quite comfortable (should I ever have to sleep there again!).

Back to the usual today although it's taking me a while to get started. I better get onto some craft work shortly.

Rather than poach Beck's photos of us at scrap camp here is a link to her blog where she has posted pics of us in our fairy wings and various other items of costume. :-) http:beckcaithness.blogspot.com/2010/08/wednesday-weigh-in-and-scrap-camp.html.

Catch you later.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment