Friday, August 6, 2010

Another week gone

Yep. Yet another week of unemployment has gone by. I have applied for two further jobs this week; both are part time.
The interesting one is a complete change of vocation for me. An orderly at the hospital! I've not even considered something like before, but when I thought about it, it didn't seem like a bad job. A great way to keep fit and stay warm while you do it and you get to meet a lot of people. Having been on the 'receiving' end of hospital orderlies - both good and bad - I kind of know some of the right things to do. Knocking a patient's bed against a door frame while in transit is not! Yes, I had that happen to me once and by the time I got to the final destination I was in tears. But I digress.
Fluffy Bum has been great company during the days....not always at me for food but most of the time.
On the craft side, I've not done any further scrapping - although I hope to remedy that situation over the weekend - but I have been busy sorting out the 'ingredients' for the wedding invitations and jewellery that I am doing for a future bride. Also trying a couple of new ideas in the jewellery line. Hope to post something here in the next day or so.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers,
Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment