As promised, here is the other page I worked on yesterday at our crop.
The 'vase' on the left hand side is the curled up backing paper from the corrugated cardboard used in the Rachel page. I wasn't intending to use it, but as I was working away I saw it curled up like a cone and thought 'why not?'.
I'm thinking I may yet darken the background as the inks I used have faded quite a bit; possibly from the glimmer mist I sprayed over it. Not sure.
So, to the 'ingredients' of this one:
12x12 canvas covered in bits of tissue and adhered with Gesso. I used ordinary plain facial tissues although apparently the tissue from shoe boxes and the like work better. And that may also explain why the inks are more subdued.
Corrugated cardboard, with one side of the 'paper' ripped off and then sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The words were printed onto watercolour paper, inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (green, blue and walnut) and sprayed with the glimmer mist. The brown piece is also watercolour paper inked with walnut and sprayed with GM.
The photo was mounted on 3mm bookboard (very thick chipboard). All card, board and paper were edged with a gold leafing pen.
To finish, Prima flowers in the 'vase', pearl bead strings and a Dusty Attic Swirly Vine (small) which was inked with green and covered in Chrystalina Kindi Glitz.
Hope you like it. :-)